Udvartana is the most famous body treatment in Ayurveda to lose weight. It is a is a body toning program, with application of a combination of prescribed herbal powder and oil on the entire body .It is used in the treatment to reduce fat and strengthen the body, at the same time taking care that the body does not become too rough and dry in the whole process.
Udvartana can be used to lose weight, improve skin complexion, de-stress and relax and as a natural full body exfoliation treatment.
In the treatment of Udvartana, we use herbal powders (in form of oils or dry powders) that are dry and rough in nature and hot in potency.
The oil used for Udvartana is sesame-based, which is hot in potency and is infused with herbs which create lightness, dryness, roughness, remove the blockages and stiffness, and also have a ‘cutting or liquefying action’ on the fat tissue. This oil also takes care that the skin does not become dry superficially and remains soft and supple after the treatment.
This herbal paste (powders and oils) when rubbed on the body in a specific manner creates friction, which open the pores, remove blockages in vessels, increase the heat in the tissues and percolates inside to stimulate fat metabolism.
- Reduced cellulite/ subcutaneous fat tissue;
- When taken as a part of a treatment program including a strict Ayurvedic diet plan, regular exercise or Yoga and appropriate internal Ayurvedic herbal medication as prescribed by the Ayurveda physician, it helps to reduce weight and gives a well toned body;
- Beautiful skin complexion;
- Cleanses and revitalizes the skin and removes body odour;
- Better skin tone - even if you are losing weight with exercises, other forms of diet etc.
- The best benefit of Udvartana, even when taken as a one-off treatment is that, it is one the very few treatments that de-stresses you , but at the same time also have an invigorating effect.(reduces Vata and Kapha);
- The blockages in the blood vessels are removed and pores open, removing body stiffness, facilitating better absorption of oils etc. through the skin.
Kamila has been trained in various alternative therapies. In 2010 she completed the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (Swedish massage, Aromatherapy, and Reflexology), in 2012 she obtained the VTCT Certificate in Indian Head massage and also gained training in Ayurvedic treatments. Recently she graduated with an Honours degree in Complementary Healthcare in Aromatherapy from Edinburgh’s Napier University. Kamila is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies.Website: www.facebook.com/kamila.banaszewska
chef aiko agama Wednesday, 29 November 2017 07:36 Comment Link
http://tinyurl.com/y7gu7bqu nia daniati dan indra herlambang
jonas rivanno dan keluarga
http://tinyurl.com/ycy2cace tia ivanka dan anaknya
mikha angelo dan keluarga
http://tinyurl.com/yccdocxm conchita caroline lebaran
meisya siregar merokok
Francesca Monday, 19 September 2016 18:59 Comment Link
One of the best massage I ever had so far! It's really good and the skin after was so soft and smooth. Nice sensation of the powder!